3 Ways to Add Information to the Library
Raw Data – Topics – Value Add Statements.
Table 1 – Raw Data
(Table Size in once fully populated will be the size of the Library of Congress)
Blockchains start at this level, when a Learning Community member posts raw data into the library.
Table 2 – Topics
Based on Dewey Decimal System in that there are a limited number of “Master Topics.
(Changes made very rarely)
Top Level Topics – No Need to Change Often
Engineering and Science
Topics are Hieracrchical
Table 3 – Value Added Information
– Definitions – agreed upon by the community
- 3 Options: Request to Change a Definition, Request to add a definition, Agree or disagree with a definition.
- Agree and Disagree value add does not need moderation.
- Changes or additions require moderation.
- It is not suspected to be a lot of changes to definitions.
– Belief/Conclusion – An acknowledgment that a “Statement” is true. Moderation is not required.
– Arguments – 1 or more preReasons for thinking that some belief is reasonable. Arguments do not need to be moderated.
– Premises/Facts/evidence – A sentence that can be objectively observed.